Jason Tarnow wants a better Richmond for its average citizens - not just those with the deepest pockets. He believes that every member of the community has a democratic right to be heard.
Jason is a Richmond Colt (’98). He holds a B.A. (Poli. Sci.) from UVIC and a law degree from Manchester University (UK).
He has practiced law in Richmond for 10 years and has successfully argued cases at every level of BC’s court system. He has been voted “Best Lawyer in Richmond” by the community twice during that time.
As councillor, Jason Tarnow will bring a fresh voice, new perspective, and advocate for:
• Respecting taxpayers’ dollars and smarter spending
• Responsible municipal government and sustainable growth
• Protecting and preserving our farmlands
• Encouraging business development and promoting tourism
• Ensuring proper funding for all public safety initiatives, mental health and addiction services
• Improving public parks, outdoor recreation spaces, and children’s playgrounds.
Social Media: @vancitycrimlaw