I have lived in Richmond for 18 years and am the President of Step Alive Emergency Training Centre. I have trained over 10,000 participants in emergency lifesaving skills at Chinese Cultural Centers, Japanese C.C., Muslim schools and all vicinities.
• Mentoring/tutoring youth.
• Provincial member of Governance Committee Canadian Red Cross (CRC).
• Achieved the 10 years’ outstanding volunteer Award of Merit CRC.
• Team member of Immigration Detention Monitoring Program.
• As an MD Physician I appear on Punjabi TV/community events to promote health issues.
As a councillor, I will work hard to;
• Rebuild the infrastructure from traffic grid points (No 3 and New Westminister) to development of affordable housing with lowered property taxes.
• Implement measures to increase RG Hospital capacity that will reduce the ER wait times.
As a councillor, I will strengthen the unity in diversity, by building new senior centers
and community halls.