It’s my privilege to represent you on Richmond City Council. During this term, I have supported hiring 40 new police officers, championed 1,600 affordable housing units, added 150 new childcare spaces, built three new fire halls, added intersection cameras, led an initiative for our new hospital, advocated no retail marijuana and stopped mega-homes on farmland. I have championed the new Steveston Community Centre, Lawn Bowling Club House, Animal Shelter, Active Living and Aquatic Centre and Community Soccer Centre.
In my next term, I will:
• Champion police, fire and rescue
• Increase affordable housing stock
• Control spending at city hall
• Support transit, reducing gridlock
• Strengthen small business
• Enhance seniors and youth programs
• Ensure development supports increased city services
• Protect our environment and farmland
My voice and my vote will ensure Richmond remains a healthy, sustainable, proudly diverse, safe community. I ask for your support to continue working on your behalf.