There are several rooms within the centre for arts and ultural affiliated rentals. This page outlines the various rooms and amenities as well as some of the rental costs and regulations associated with rentals.
Room rental requests must be made at least two to four weeks in advance.
- Space is not guaranteed until full payment is received.
- Full payment must be made upon booking to reserve space.
- A damage deposit is due with each rental ($500.00 or equal to the rental fee, whichever is higher).
- Insurance is required for all rentals.
- The rooms are available for rent during the following hours, barring holidays:
- Mon-Fri: 9:00am-8:30pm
- Sat and Sun: 9:00am-4:30pm
Cultural Centre Performance Hall
This newly-renovated space features specialized lighting, soundproofed walls, tiered seating and modern A/V equipment and is ideal for presentations, recitals and film screenings.
Maximum capacity: 120 people
Performance Hall Floor Plan
|Basic Room Package||$300 per block*|
|Performance Hall A/V Package||$200 per day|
*Each rental block is a minimum of 4 hours.
This updated space offers a view of the Plaza with floor-to-ceiling windows and is suitable for various workshops and interactive programs with access to portable white boards and flexible seating.
Maximum capacity: 65 people
Atrium Floor Plan
|Basic Package||$150 per block*|
|Portable A/V Package||$75 per day|
*Each room rental block is a minimum of 4 hours.
Portable A/V Package
Portable PA System
Request A Rental
Select the blue button below and complete the online form to request a rental of any of the room in the Richmond Cultural Centre.
Request A Rental