Program RegistrationTo register for remaining Fall 2019 programs:
- ONLINE registration is no longer available as we transition to our new program registration system and get ready for Winter 2020 registration.
- In person registration is still available at any recreation facility and through the Registration Call Centre at 604-276-4300 (Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:30pm).
To get ready for ONLINE Winter 2020 registration (starts Tuesday, December 3 at 8:00pm for Aquatics and 10:00pm for all programs):
Activate your NEW account in 3 easy steps:
1. Check your inbox for an email from the City of Richmond (firstname.lastname@example.org) that was sent on November 6.
2. Follow the instructions in your email guiding you to activate your account
3. Log in to your new account using your e-mail and password.
If you did not receive an email on November 6, contact the Registration Call Centre at 604-276-4300 (Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:30pm) or drop in to one of our recreation facilities during regular operating hours and staff will be happy to help you set up your account.
Mark these important dates in your calendar, and get ready to register for your favourite Winter 2020 programs.
- Friday, November 22: Winter 2020 programs viewable online
- Friday, November 29: Winter 2020 Parks, Recreation and Culture Guide online
- Saturday, November 30: Winter 2020 Parks, Recreation and Culture Guide available for pick up at community facilities
- Tuesday, December 3 (8:00pm for Aquatics, 10:00pm for all programs): Winter 2020 online registration begins
- Wednesday, December 4: Winter 2020 in person/phone registration begins
We are here to help you!
If you require assistance or further information about the new program registration system, contact the Registration Call Centre at 604-276-4300 (Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:30pm) or one of our recreation facilities during operating hours. For more information on our new program registration system, visit www.richmond.ca/new.
We encourage customers to contact the Registration Call Centre, Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:30pm to receive a refund or to withdraw or transfer from a class or program. Customers may choose to contact the facility offering the class if withdrawing outside of Registration Call Centre hours.
Note: refunds, withdrawals and transfers cannot be processed online.
Arena and Aquatic Schedules and Sport Field and Rental Information
Call 604-276-4300 to listen to the daily recording of Arena and Aquatic schedules or Sport Field and Rental Information or speak with a Registration Call Centre Customer Service Agent Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:30pm.