About the Council Decisions Database
The City of Richmond Council Decisions Database is a public information access tool for conducting research in open Regular and Special Council meetings and Public Hearings dating back to 1998.
- Full text of resolutions
- Full text of minuted discussions
- Committee items which did not go forward to Council
What's not included?
- Procedural sections of minutes
- Comment and submission sections of Public Hearing minutes
- Keyword and date searching
- Subject and name indexes
- Email or Print search results
- Links to full meeting minutes and reports
- Help for Quick and Advanced searching
The database is updated regularly but no earlier than 3-4 weeks following a meeting. For recent meetings consult the unadopted online meeting minutes.