Private SchoolsRichmond has not only been served by an excellent public school system but has also benefited from a vibrant private sector, reflecting the multicultural and multi-faith diversity of Richmond’s citizens.
Three children standing on a roadway to board the school bus.
City of Richmond Archives Photograph 1977 24 94.
Click on image to enlarge.
Explore the links below to learn more about Richmond's private schools.
- Richmond Christian Elementary School and Richmond Christian Secondary School
- St. Paul's Elementary School and St. Joseph the Worker Elementary School
- Muslim School of British Columbia
- Richmond Jewish Day School
- Choice School
- Cornerstone Christian Academy
- Richmond International High School and College
- Pythagoras Academy