Donald E. McKay ElementaryDonald E. McKay Elementary (1961- ) began as an extension to Grauer Elementary in 1958 but by 1961 began to take on an identity of its own as a Kindergarten to Grade 7 school.
Donald E. McKay Elementary School
City of Richmond Archives
Photograph 2004 43 124.
As well, he operated a general store and post office at London Landing from 1888 to 1904 with a partner, Samuel Churchill.
Between 1916 and 1922, he served on Richmond Municipal Council.