The City of Richmond uses an applicant tracking system for candidates wishing to view available career opportunities, apply for currently posted positions, submit a general application for future consideration or set up Job Alerts to receive email notifications of new employment opportunities in your field of interest. View current career opportunities by clicking below, and if any match your qualifications and expectations, please apply!
First time visiting us?
If you would like to register with us to find out about new opportunities as they arise, create an account by clicking above and submitting a General Application and/or setting up a Job Alert. An Application Guide is available for assistance navigating the site.
Already registered with us?
Access your account by clicking above to update your profile and resume using your email address and password to log in.
Forgot your password?
Click on the link above, then Login Page, and then Forgot password? for assistance.
|The City of Richmond encourages employees to pursue professional development and growth by offering a diverse range of career opportunities in a variety of fields. Join us today and become a member of our extraordinary team who collectively and enthusiastically strive towards making a difference we all believe in.|
Tips for Applying
- The competition number and position title must be clearly displayed on the resume, cover letter and all related supporting documentation
- You must submit a separate resume and cover letter for every competition for which you are applying
- Be sure to indicate your current phone number where you can be contacted
- Review your resume and cover letter thoroughly to ensure there are no spelling or grammatical mistakes
- Read the position requirements carefully and tailor your resume accordingly; include all relevant experience and education related to the position
- Ensure that your resume is submitted on or before the closing date of the competition
- Be prepared to show proof of qualifications, including educational achievements, specific to the position
- Ensure that you are legally entitled to work in Canada