MyBusiness - Business Licence Portal
The City of Richmond offers MyBusiness, an online business licencing service within the City's MyRichmond portal. MyBusiness streamlines the business licencing process through an online self-service option that allows new and existing business owners to apply for, update, and renew their licences online without coming to City Hall.
This online service provides a streamlined way for businesses to interact with the City and access services on-demand such as making online payments and checking on application status. MyBusiness saves time and makes the business licencing process more convenient.Already have an account?
Login to MyBusiness
Sign Up for MyBusiness
To sign up for MyBusiness, you will first need a MyRichmond account:
Sign up for a MyRichmond account
To facilitate us in correctly identifying you from our licencing records:
- If you are the business owner of the licence, please make sure the email address on your MyRichmond account is the same as the email we have on file for the business owner.
- If you are an administrator of the licence, or the applicant who applied for the licence previously, please make sure the email address on your MyRichmond account is the same as the email we have on file for the original applicant.
- Do not use your generic business email to register for your MyRichmond account.
To learn more about accessing MyBusiness within the MyRichmond portal, refer to the Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) page and video tutorials below:
1. How to register for a MyRichmond account
2. How to link a new business licence to your MyRichmond profile
3. How to link your business licence to your MyBusiness account
4. How to create a new business licence
5. How to renew your business licence
6. How to make changes to your business licence at time of renewal
Hard copy business licences are being phased out with the launch of MyBusiness. Going forward, you will receive notifications and reminders via the email address you provide.
If you have questions about using MyBusiness, please contact the Business Support Center.
Business Support Centre