Recycling & Garbage Services Overview
Thank you Richmond residents - you're making us look great!
Our goal is to reduce waste by 80% by 2020, and thanks to you, we're almost there. Residents with curbside collection are already recycling 74% of their waste. Check out the Recycling & Solid Waste Management Annual Report 2015 for details.
|Paper, Plastic, Glass
|Food Scraps & Yard
|Public Spaces||Hazardous Waste &
Sign-Up for Free Recycling and Garbage Reminders
Single-family home residents can sign-up for free recycling and garbage pick up day reminders. Residents can set up how they want to receive reminders, which are available by email, text message, Twitter or a phone call. The tool is simple and easy to use. Just enter your address below and click on "Find."
This service does not apply to townhomes and multi-family dwellings with private garbage pickup or Blue Carts. Please contact your property management company for your pickup schedule.
Related Links and Resources
- 2016 Recycling and Garbage Collection Guide
- Metro Vancouver Recycling Directory
- Metro Vancouver's Clean Wood Disposal Ban in 2015
- Metro Vancouver's Organic Disposal Ban in 2015
- Recycling Council of BC Hotline - 604-732-9253
- Report missed garbage and recycling, call 604-276-4010 or email email@example.com
Please point your mouse on Recycling & Garbage section in the main menu on the left of this page to see the list of topics in the fly out menus.