Recycling & Garbage Services Overview
Our thanks and appreciation go to Richmond residents for recycling and reducing waste in our community. Every time you make a choice to recycle, you're helping us achieve our goal to be a Recycling Smart City and divert 80% of our waste from the landfill by 2020.
- Food scraps to be separated from garbage in 2015
- 2015 Recycling and Garbage Collection Calendar for Single Family Homes and Townhomes
- 2015 Recycling and Garbage Collection Guide for Multi-Family Complexes
- 2014 Annual Report - Leadership and Excellence to Achieve Goals
Following our recycling and waste management programs and services makes it easy and convenient for Richmond residents to dispose of household waste and recycle at home and on the go.
|Paper, Plastic, Glass
|Food Scraps & Yard
|Public Spaces||Hazardous Waste &
Single-family home residents can sign-up for free recycling and garbage pick up day reminders. Residents can set up how they want to receive reminders, which are available by email, text message, Twitter or a phone call. The tool is simple and easy to use. Just enter your address below and click on "Find."
This service does not apply to townhomes and multi-family dwellings with private garbage pickup or Blue Carts. Please contact your property management company for your pickup schedule.
Related Links and Resources
- Recycling and Garbage Programs Information Translated Materials - Traditional Chinese
- Order replacement blue boxes and yellow bags online
- 2014 Recycling and Waste Management Tips & Resources
- Metro Vancouver Recycling Directory
- Metro Vancouver's Clean Wood Disposal Ban in 2015
- Metro Vancouver's Organic Disposal Ban in 2015
- Recycling Council of BC Hotline - 604-732-9253
- Report missed garbage and recycling, call 604-276-4010 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please point your mouse on Recycling & Garbage section in the main menu on the left of this page to see the list of topics in the fly out menus.