Plumbing/Gas Forms & Information
Important! New fee increases effective January 1st each year. Refer to: City Bylaws, Chapter 5 - Finance and Budgets - Consolidated Fees (Bylaw 8636 - 2011) see pg 9-12 for Plumbing and Gas permit fees.
Important! Notice for Cross Connection Control Testers effective January 1st, 2014.
These documents are provided in Adobe Acrobat pdf format for printing.
- Application for Plumbing Permit PC-22
- Application for Gas Permit PC-14
- Backflow Assembly Test Report PG-5 (see Bulletin for more info)
- Certificate of Chlorination PG-1
- Gas Piping Test Certificate for Single-Family Dwelling PG-19
- Request for Variance PG-7
- Above Ground Backflow Assembly Chamber Diagram P108
- Single-Family Dwelling Water Meter and Meter Box Installation Diagram W2G-SD
- Typical Storm Sewer Diagram for Single-Family Dwelling and Duplex P105-1
- Typical Storm Sewer Diagram for Single-Family Dwelling and Duplex Where Perimeter Drainage Required P105-2