55 +/ Seniors
At Cambie Community Centre 55+ Seniors Services, we are committed to enhancing the quality of lives of seniors by offering a wide variety of leisure and recreation opportunities in a welcoming and inclusive environment.
Seniors Coordinator: Linda Simpson, 604-238-8372
|Drop In Programs|
|Drop In is free with a $12.00 (includes GST) Seniors Facility Pass|
|Monday||Coffee and Tea||11:00 am -1:00 pm|
|Table Tennis||8:45 - 10:30 am
Note: time may vary
1st & 3rd of the month
|Karaoke||9:00 - 11:00 am
Note: time may vary
|Wednesday||Cribbage/Card games||12:30 - 2:30 pm|
|Thursday||Indoor Walking Group||10:00 - 11:00 am
|Friday||Knitting Group||10:30 am - 1:00 pm|
The following programs are also included with pass, but registration is required:
- Tai Chi
- Luk Tung Kuen
- Indoor Walking
- Bingo - last Monday of the month from 2:00 - 4:00 pm
- Speaker Series - 2nd Tuesday of month from 10:00 - 11:30 am
- Memoir Writing- 3rd/4th Wednesday of the month from 10:00 - 12:00 pm
- Wellness Clinics - 2nd Wednesday of every month from 9:30 am - 12:00 pm.
Services Provided at the Wellness Clinic
- Free blood pressure testing available with a retired registered nurses who is available to discuss other health concerns.
- Bookings are available for holistic services, (reflexology, acupressure, chair massage, shiatsu, reiki, manicures and pedicures)
- Hearing Screening appointments available for 3rd Wednesday of the month.
Please call 604-238-8399 to book an appointment.
A wide variety of programs and services are offered at Cambie Community Centre and the East Richmond Community Hall for those 55+ years. Visit Program Registration to register online and see the Parks, Recreation and Culture Guide for a full list of programs, services, events and drop-in programs that do not require registration.
Volunteering with Seniors
Volunteers are welcome to assist with programs and events. For more information on volunteer opportunities in Seniors programming call Linda at 604-233-8372 or go to https://icanhelp.richmond.ca.