Online registration night: Tuesday, December 1
You may begin to register for Winter/Spring 2016 programs on the following dates and times:
- Aquatics only: online 8:00 pm - Tuesday, December 1
- All programs: online 10:00 pm - Tuesday, December 1
- All programs: in person and Call Centre - Wednesday, December 2
On Tuesday, December 1 between 7:00 and 11:00 pm, you can contact us by:
- phone 604-276-4333
- Twitter at Richmond_BC#RmdPrograms
Help us reduce our environmental footprint by viewing the guide online.
You will need:
- Client ID and PIN
- a Visa, MasterCard or American Express number with expiry date
- the bar codes(s) from the Parks, Recreation and Culture Guide
Register one of three ways:
- Online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Call the Registration Call Centre at 604-276-4300, Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 5:30 pm
- In person at recreation and cultural facilities
For further assistance, click on the Help tab on the registration page, email email@example.com or call 604-276-4300.
Client ID and PIN
If you do not have a Client ID or PIN, call 604-276-4300 for help Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 5:30 pm.
Register online or by phone using Visa, MasterCard or American Express. Debit, cheque and cash are also accepted when registering in person.
Refunds, Withdrawals and Transfer Guidelines
We encourage customers to contact the Registration Call Centre, Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 5:30 pm to receive a refund or to withdraw or transfer from a class or program. Customers may choose to contact the facility offering the class if withdrawing outside of Registration Call Centre hours.
Please note: refunds, withdrawals and transfers cannot be processed online.
For further guidelines, open Refund, Withdrawal and Transfer Guidelines.
Parental Consent Form
Download the Parental Consent Form.
Arena and Aquatic Schedules and Sport Field and Rental Information
Call 604-276-4300 to speak to a Registration Call Centre Customer Service Agent Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 5:30 pm.