About the Library
The Richmond Public Library offers lots of fun, free resources for everyone. To get a free library card, visit any of our four library branches and bring in a piece of identification with your address on it.
- Books in ten languages
- DVD movies
- Computer and the Internet use for free
- Homework and research help from librarians
- Programs for children, teens and adults
- Comfortable reading lounges
- Large selection of magazines and newspapers.
Open seven days a week and it's all free!
Children & Youth
- Daily family storytimes for kids of all ages
- Free Summer Reading Club
- Programs for teens
- Plenty of quiet study space for students
Programs for Everyone
For adult new immigrants:
- Weekly New Immigrant Orientation Seminars offer practical information in English with Mandarin interpretation
- Weekly Parents’ Support Series on educational topics, in English with Mandarin/Cantonese interpretation
- English and Chinese Reading Clubs
- Health related programs
- Practical programs on a variety of topics
Visit www.yourlibrary.ca/progs to see our selection of programs and to register.
- Today's Programs
- All Library Programs
- Children's Programs, Activities & Events
- Teen Programs, Activities & Events
- Adult Programs & Events
- Seniors' Programs
- Multilingual Programs & Events
Library hours and locations:
or visit: www.yourlibrary.ca/aboutus/hourslocations.cfm.